LES OLSON COMPANY HOW PLANETPRESS SUITE SAVED US MONEY
- ChallengeLarge amounts of money spent on pre-printed materials like statements, sales orders, payroll documents and much more.
- SolutionWe stopped ordering pre-printed materials including letterhead for statements, sales orders and much more, which saved us substantial money. This was helpful to us because we had less money tied up in printing expenses, so we were able to invest it in other areas of the business.
- ChallengeWe had very little control over the format of our business documents and little flexibility to make changes as they were needed.
- SolutionWith PlanetPress we were able to take data from various sources and organize it the way we needed it for our clients, in a single, easy-to-follow document. PlanetPress also integrated very well with our internal accounting and document management systems.
- ChallengeEach month we would print and cut mailer ads, and manually stuff them into each piece of mail that went out to our customers.
- SolutionInstead of printing, cutting and stuffing mailers into our letters – we now create targeted, personalized messages and embed them directly into the body invoices and statements. Mail gets done faster and messages appear where our customers are most likely to see them.
- ChallengeWhen we updated our logo or branding, we had to discontinue use of expensive pre-printed materials, and order new ones.
- SolutionRecently we underwent a logo change and an update to our branding. It was very easy to change out the logo in our design files through PlanetPress, and since we didn’t have any pre-printed documents, we didn’t have to waste money disposing of outdated materials.
Think for a moment about all of the documents you get on a daily basis from different companies, whether it’s your internet provider or your doctor. The creation and distribution of documents is a big part of running a business. Creating documents that are easy for your customers and clients to follow is vital to your success. Well-designed documents not only effectively communicate your message, but improve a customer’s perception of your company. After all, don’t we all strive for the professional appearance that says to our customers “We know what we’re doing, you can trust us.”
We Use it for Almost Everything
- Sales Orders
- Lease Documents
- Payroll Documents
- Purchase Orders
- Maintenance Contracts