PAPERCUTPRINT CONTROL SOFTWARE
PaperCut Print Management Software automatically intercepts print jobs on your print server and analyzes them while applying rules to enforce your print policies. PaperCut gives you full control over your fleet of devices, allowing you to manage and control printing. Businesses are able to minimize waste and maximize productivity because they can easily apply print policies and manage their printer fleets with toner level detection and printer error alerts.
Track Printing by Many Criteria
Actively Manage the Print Process
Produce Detailed Print Usage Reports
Charge Users on a Per-page Basis
Simple, Web-based Administration
Secure Print Release for Sensitive Documents
- Print VisibilityInstantly see who is printing, what they are printing, when they printed and on which device. Get answers from your central dashboard, print reports or the document archive.
- Print PoliciesCreate intelligent rules to change user behavior as a result of enforcing sensible printing policies. Use pre-built filters to fix simple issues, for example, by encouraging double-sided printing – or create your own advanced print logic.
- Document SecurityProtect sensitive documents with find-me printing. Users print once to a global virtual queue and release securely while at the device. Secure your devices with user authentication via touchscreen or card reader on the device. In addition, you can create an extra layer of security by using watermarking and digital signatures to add the owner ID to every document.
- Cost ControlStart by tracking costs by user, department, client or custom shared accounts. Get further control by allocating print quotas to users, departments or clients while enabling them to track their print balances. Implement a pay-per-use model to recoup printing costs. For individual user payments, integrate with popular payment gateways. Also make client billing seamless by allocating costs to a client, project or department.
- User ToolsEncourage responsible printing by sharing environmental impacts with users. The Environmental Dashboard, Windows Live Tile, and Environmental Widget can help shape behavior. Keep print costs and rules visible to users, rather than mysterious and hidden, with the Desktop Client Tool. Allow users to print from their web browser or mobile devices, as well as release documents securely from a printer or MFP.
- BYOD PrintingDon’t let BYOD become a burden. You can finally get your mobile print solutions under control with easy tools including email-to-print, Google Cloud Print, iOS Printing and Web Print.