Les Olson Company is an award-winning provider of Managed I.T. Services for businesses in Utah and Las Vegas. Our certified experts can help your business choose from a wide range of next-generation firewalls, including Sophos, SonicWall, WatchGuard and Fortinet. Let us help you find the best solution to secure your network.
Sophos XG Firewalls take an innovative approach across all areas of network security, from the way firewalls are managed, to the way they report information and how they work with other security systems around them. As a result, businesses get an unprecedented level of simplicity and insight, as well as advanced cybersecurity.
- Find Threats FasterAdvanced threat indicators like suspicious network traffic are instantly shared between the Next-Gen Firewall and the Next-Gen Endpoint to detect and prevent attacks.
- Simplify InvestigationActive identification of compromised systems shares computer names, users and paths between your Endpoint and Firewall, so you can therefore take action quickly.
- Minimize Threat ImpactCompromised endpoints are automatically isolated by the firewall, while the endpoint terminates and removes malicious software; hence saving time and money.
Our Sales Specialists Are:
- Purpose-built user interface with interactive control center
- Advanced yet simple and intuitive, 3-clicks-to-anywhere navigation
- Policy Control Center Widget monitors policy activity for business, user and network policies, while tracking unused, disabled, changed and new policies
- New unified policy model enabling all business, user and network policies to be managed on a single screen with powerful filtering and search options
- Policy Templates for common business applications like Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and much more defined in XML enabling customization and sharing
- Policy natural language descriptions and at-a-glance policy enforcement indicators
- Custom IPS, Web, App, and Traffic Shaping (QoS) settings per user or network policy on a single screen
- Layer-8 user identity awareness across key areas of the firewall
- Sophos Security Heartbeat connecting Sophos endpoints with the Firewall to share health status and telemetry, hence enabling instant identification of unhealthy or compromised endpoints
- Policy support for Sophos Security Heartbeat to automatically isolate or limit network access resulting in compromised endpoints
- User Threat Quotient for identifying risky users based on recent browsing behavior as well as ATP triggers
- Application Risk Meter provides and overall risk factor based on the risk level of applications on the network
- Configuration API for all features for RMM/PSA integration
- Discover Mode (TAP mode) for seamless integration for trials and PoCs
- Full-featured centralized management with Sophos Firewall Manager available as a hardware, software, or virtual appliance
- New virtual and software licensing model based on CPU and Memory resources
The SonicWall TZ series enables small to mid-size organizations and distributed enterprises realize the benefits of an integrated security solution that checks all the boxes. Combining high-speed threat prevention and software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) technology with an extensive range of networking and wireless features plus simplified deployment and centralized management, the TZ series provides a unified security solution at a low total cost of ownership.
- Superior threat prevention and performanceSonicWall's vision for securing networks in today’s continually-evolving cyber threat landscape is automated, realtime threat detection and prevention.
- Easy deployment, setup and ongoing managementCentralized management, reporting, licensing and analytics are handled through our cloud-based Capture Security Center which offers the ultimate in visibility, agility and capacity to centrally govern the entire SonicWall security ecosystem from a single pane of glass.
- Flexible, integrated security solutionThe foundation of the TZ series is SonicOS, SonicWall’s feature-rich operating system. SonicOS includes a powerful set of capabilities that provides organizations with the flexibility to tune these Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls to their specific network requirements.
Flexible, integrated security solution
- Secure SD-WAN
- Powerful SonicOS operating system
- High-speed 802.11ac wireless
- Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Network segmentation with VLANs
Easy deployment, setup and ongoing management
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Cloud-based and on-premises centralized management
- Scalable line of firewalls
- Low total cost of ownership
Superior threat prevention and performance
- Patent-pending real-time deep memory inspection technology
- Patented reassembly-free deep packet inspection technology
- On-box and cloud-based threat prevention
- TLS/SSL decryption and inspection
- Industry-validated security effectiveness
- Dedicated Capture Labs threat research team
- Endpoint security with Capture Client
With WatchGuard, you never have to choose between security and performance. Each Firebox appliance is ready to deliver the full portfolio of security services, along with a suite of management and visibility tools to keep you ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape. As new technologies are made available, we enable you to easily upgrade software to incorporate the latest offerings.
- Easy to PurchaseOne platform, one package, total security. Our security platform delivers a suite of powerful network, Wi-Fi, and endpoint security services along with the intelligence of correlation and industry-leading performance.
- Easy to DeployRemotely deploy and configure multiple Firebox appliances across a distributed enterprise with minimal on-site assistance using a Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool.
- Easy to ManageManage one Firebox appliance or hundreds from a single, easyto- use console, maximizing efficiency and streamlining network administration, while applying configuration changes in real time or as a scheduled task.
FortiGate next-generation firewalls utilize purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence security services from AI-powered FortiGuard labs to deliver top-rated protection, high performance inspection of clear-texted and encrypted traffic. FortiGate reduces cost & complexity with full visibility into applications, users and networks and provides best of breed security.
- High-performance threat protectionIndustry's highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance to protect from malware attacks hiding in encrypted traffic
- Validated security effectivenessIndependently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks
- Continuous risk assessment via automationLeverage automated workflow and auditing features to deal with scarce security staff and continuously maintain compliance posture