Why Unified Communications is Growing so Fast
The unified communications market is expanding at a compound annual growth rate of 16, according to Transparency Market Research. Revenue is expected to grow from $22.8 billion in 2011 to $61.9 billion in 2018.
- Reduced Travel Expenses
- Savings on Conferencing Services
- User Productivity Gains
- User Mobility
Reap the Benefits of Cloud Communications
With communications at the heart of every business, you need reliable unified communications, collaboration and contact center technology to run your business successfully. With the right cloud solutions, your business can enjoy powerful communications and collaboration capabilities without the cost and complexity of maintaining an on-site system.
- Ensure everyone has access to the latest features and tools, anywhere, and on any device.
- Scale up your solution as needed, without investing in new hardware or software. Pay only for what you use.
- Onboard new subscribers and make changes to user permissions fast, with simple self-service and provisioning tools.
- Increase productivity with robust collaboration features.
- Reverse the risky trend of unapproved applications by providing a single set of powerful tools that everyone can share and access.
Cloud-based models enable collaborative work processes, such as those driven by Unified Communication, and apps that fuel collaboration are growing sharply. Collaborative, cloud-based apps are projected to grow sharply in the next several years.
- 80%of executives say collaboration is crucial to growth
- 36%of employees stated they would choose flexible working options over a pay raise
- More than 60%of firms using team collaboration tools report saving three hours a week per mobile worker
Real World, Real ROI
Forrester Research analyzed one company’s Unified Communication installation, quantifying investment, cost savings, total ROI, and other factors.
The Analysis Found:
- 84%3-year Return on Investment
- $450,000Financial Benefits, versus the investment of $245,000
- 7.8months payback period
Additional benefits in the company analyzed by Forrester:
- $232,000in avoided hardware, license and maintenance costs vs. alternative systems and approaches
- $40,000lower hardware and disaster recovery costs because virtualization avoided the need for new dedicated servers, as well as failover servers
- 98%faster recovery times (12 hours vs. 15 minutes) per incident - due to virtualization
GET A UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONSCONSULT.