Les Olson Company is a family-owned and independently operated business with nine locations, serving the entire State of Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Southwestern Wyoming. Since 1956, we’ve been providing businesses with the technology they need to enhance operational efficiency to do more in less time. Over the past 60 years, technology has changed, but our commitment to our customers remains the same – to offer only the highest-quality products, to provide the best customer service possible, and to give back to our community.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art Business Technology and services at the fairest prices possible backed by superior customer service and support.
Les Olson Company is able to provide local copier service, customer support, and supplies to businesses throughout the entire state of Utah as well as Clark County, Nevada. Our nine strategically-placed offices give us the ability to benefit your business in the following ways:
- Nine Locations to Serve YouEach of our locations is stocked with parts, toner, and paper supplies and staffed with friendly professionals.
- Faster Service Response TimesWe are able to beat industry-standard service response times to help your equipment get back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Free Supply DeliveryWe offer free supply delivery to customers in our service area. We know you’re busy, so we’ll deliver your ink, toner, and paper supplies to you.
Our number one priority is creating an exceptional experience for our customers. We’re different because of our large team of service technicians, support specialists, and product experts. It’s our mission to ensure our customers are treated right.
- Hundreds of 5-star Google ReviewsOf course every vendor will tell you that they are the best choice. But can they back it up with reviews from actual customers? We’ll let the reviews speak for themselves. Behind every 5-star review is a satisfied customer, happy that they chose Les Olson Company.
- Award-winning Service TechniciansAll of our technicians are always factory trained and certified and receive ongoing training. This means expert technicians who know how to fix your equipment right the first time. In fact, Les Olson Company has the only service team in the Western U.S. to be awarded Sharp’s AAA Platinum Service Provider Status. We are also an HP ServiceOne Expert Partner and offer service on all major copier brands.
- Free Lifetime Copier & Printer TrainingWhen your copier, printer, or scanner is installed, our product experts will make sure users are fully trained on its functions and capabilities to ensure it can be used to its full potential. And it’s not a one-time training; you can contact our product experts to assist in training anyone on your team, at any time, for as long as you own your equipment.
- Friendly Customer Service by Real-live PeopleWe don’t have an automated answering system. When you call, a friendly and knowledgeable person will answer to assist and direct you to the department you need.
It’s our commitment to our customers to be here for them long into the future. After over 6 decades in business, we’re stronger than ever. We’re not only committed to being here for our customers, but also our community. Here’s what that means for you:
- Over 60 Years of ExpertiseLes Olson Company is stable and built to last. With over 60 years of experience as a leading technology and service provider, you can trust us with your business needs.
- Local/Family Owned & OperatedOur 4-generation family business is locally owned & operated. Les Olson Company’s owners and executives are accessible because they live and work in your community. That gives us greater flexibility to provide the best customer experience in a variety of situations.
- Strong Community CommitmentWe believe strongly in our responsibility to engage in our community to do what we can to improve the places we live and work. Whether we’re holding a food drive, providing volunteer opportunities for our employees, sponsoring deserving organizations or providing scholarships to students – we’re always looking to make a difference.
Our commitment to your business is based on your total satisfaction. We offer quick, efficient service and support on the products we provide, and promise that our highly trained and certified technical staff will be here to support you. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, service or support provided by Les Olson Company please contact an owner directly at 801-486-7431.
Commander Sales Co. is Established
Les Olson announces that he has resigned as the Divisional Manager of Duplication, Dictation at ZCMI to start his own dictation sales company. His wife, Reva, is supportive, and all twelve children are invited to get their piggy banks and “buy-in” to the venture for a total of $63.
Les Becomes a Copier Pioneer
Les takes on the Copease line of photocopier equipment, becoming the first person in Utah to sell a copier, a complete novelty at the time.
Commander Sales Co. Renamed Les Olson Company
Reva convinces Les to rename Commander Sales Co. to Les Olson Company.
Les Olson Company Sees Growth
Les Olson Company relocates for the 3rd time, signing a five-year lease on an office building on Richards Street, to accommodate the company’s rapid growth.
Richards Street Building Hit by Devastating Fire
A fire destroys Les Olson Company’s Richards Street headquarters. Determined not to let it fold the company, Les has the business back up and running just 3 days later.
Les Olson Company Becomes Utah’s Exclusive Sharp Dealer
Les Olson Company is offered, and accepts an exclusive contract as the only authorized Sharp dealer in the state of Utah, remaining Utah’s exclusive Sharp dealer to this day.
Les Olson Company Expands to Utah County
Les Olson Company opens its first Utah County location with an office in Orem, Utah.
Les Olson Company Moves to South Salt Lake
Still growing, Les Olson Company acquires and relocates to a new building at 3244 S 300 W in South Salt Lake, the building that still serves as the company’s Salt Lake location and corporate headquarters.
Les Olson Founds Revco Leasing Company
Les Olson Company establishes an in-house leasing department, Revco, in honor of Reva Olson.
Les Olson Company Expands to Weber County
Les Olson Company opens its first Weber County location with an office in Ogden, Utah.
Les Olson Company Expands to Southern Utah
Les Olson Company opens its first Southern Utah location with an office in St. George, Utah.
Les Olson Company Transitions to 2nd-generation Leadership
Les and Reva’s children step in as 2nd-generation family business owners to carry Les Olson Company forward after the passing of Les Olson.
Les Olson Company Expands to Cache Valley
Les Olson Company opens its first Cache Valley location with an office in Logan, Utah.
Les Olson Company Expands to Nevada
Les Olson Company opens its first Nevada location with an office in Las Vegas.
Les Olson Company Expands to Cedar City
Les Olson Company establishes an office in Cedar City, Utah.
Les Olson Company Expands Product Line to Include HP
Les Olson Company begins a partnership with HP, becoming an HP Premium Dealer.
Les Olson Company Becomes Provider of Expert IT Services
Les Olson Company expands into the realm of IT Services, opening a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center staffed with expert IT and network security professionals.
Les Olson Company Transitions to 3rd-generation Leadership
With the retirement of Jim Olson, Les Olson Company’s 2nd-generation CEO, Les Olson Company transitions to 3rd-generation leadership.
Les Olson Company Celebrates 60th Year in Business
The Les Olson Company team proudly celebrates 60 years in business, and looks forward to many more years serving our customers.
Les Olson Company Expands to Central Utah
Les Olson Company opens its first Central Utah location with an office in Price, Utah.
Les Olson Company Brings NOC to Salt Lake Branch
Les Olson Company expands its Salt Lake branch with a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center for the Managed IT Services department.
Les Olson Company Expands to Sanpete County
Les Olson Company opens its Sanpete County location with an office in Manti, Utah.
Les Olson Company Restructures Corporate Leadership
Les Olson Company makes major changes to corporate leadership by restructuring their sales and service departments.
Les Olson Company Expands to Serve Southwestern Wyoming
Les Olson Company brings their expertise to businesses in the Evanston, Green River, and Rock Springs areas of Wyoming.
Logan Branch Office Expands to New Office Building
Les Olson Company moves the Logan branch office into a new, larger building to better serve Cache Valley businesses.
Les Olson Company Navigates COVID-19
Les Olson Company adapts to weather the historic Coronavirus crisis safely for employees and clients.
Built to Last
Les Olson Company’s outlook has never been better as Les Olson Company continues to grow as Utah and Nevada’s premiere Office Technology and IT Services provider. Ownership and leadership remains in the Olson family with 4th-generation family members now working along side the 3rd. At Les Olson Company everyone is family, now employing over 270 dedicated professionals.
Chief Business Development Officer
Executive VP of Branch Operations
Chief Executive Officer