Transform Cardboard Into Eco-Friendly Packing Materials.
Operation is easy: choose the finished size of the packing materials, adjust the cutting guide, press start, and insert cardboard. The Greenwave 430 perforates the cardboard and trims the excess simultaneously. The trimmed piece can also be perforated, producing zero waste. The result is flexible, shock-absorbing netting which is easy to wrap around objects to provide protective cushioning during shipment. The perforated cardboard also ideal to fill spaces between the box and the product.
- Endless Size OptionsAdjustable cutting guide allows for perforating the ideal size to match the product and shipping box
- Heavy-Duty Perforating BladesSolid-steel blades easily perforate cardboard up to .79” thick, up to 16.9” wide
- Compact DesignSpace-saving for mailrooms or shipping workbenches
- Eco-FriendlyTransforms cardboard that would otherwise be discarded into high-quality packing materials
- Protects ShipmentsPerforated cardboard netting is flexible, shockabsorbing cushioning which can be wrapped around products to protect from all sides. It can also be used to fill empty space in shipping boxes
GET A DEMO OR QUOTE