In This e-Book:
Cybercriminals were always skilled at breaching networks and stealing data but it was often time-consuming to turn that data into hard currency. Today it’s easier to breach your network, encrypt the data and hold it for ransom until you pay. Without a proactive, real-time cybersecurity strategy in place, organizations are left with few options. Explore this guide to better understand ransomware and how cloud-based sandboxing can mitigate attacks before they breach your environment and hold your business ransom.
- Ransomware: Are You Protected from the Next Outbreak?
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Ransomware Attacks
- Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) Is the New Normal
- Why Network Sandboxing Is Required to Stop Ransomware
- Stop Ransomware with Capture ATP
- SonicWall Capture ATP Versus the Latest Malware