Offering three comprehensive cybersecurity solutions for endpoint management, advanced threat intelligence, reporting to ensure compliance, and more. Sign up for one, or all three, depending on your organization’s security needs.
3 Security Plans
Our plans are designed to be used together, or on their own, depending on your organization’s needs.
- True risk & vulnerability management through continuous, active monitoring.
- Risk scores and tickets allow prioritized work on endpoints that are most vulnerable.
- Risk-based views of security gaps to separate false positives from active threats.
- Identify common factors and patterns that are lowering risk scores across multiple systems.
- And more
- Automate and easily implement advanced operations without the need for in-house security expertise.
- Rapidly identify and respond to thousands of virus and malware variants.
- Robust roll-back functions through comprehensive tracking of changes at the endpoint.
- Identify the root causes of malicious behaviors by quickly diagnosing source processes and applications.
- Reduce false positives and ensure comprehensive protection through SOC analysis of quarantined applications and files.
- And more
- We monitor key log files to identify and correlate events that could be malicious, while providing additional security and adherence to common regulatory requirements.
- Quickly detect and address changes in systems and user behaviors with real-time processing and advanced correlation rules for intrusions & insider threats.
- Quick and accurate detection of threats on your network by integrating with valuable threat data feeds from ecosystem partners and open source providers.
- Adhere to log management and threat analysis requirements for 23 regulatory standards.
- And more
Request a Consultation
Get a FREE, Comprehensive Network Analysis
Let us provide a no-obligation health assessment of your computer network and business technology. We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to augment security systems and get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.